We all would like some more money in our pockets. Here are some daily money saving tips from me to you.
1) Make your coffee and tea at home. You can easily save $3-$5 at home.
2) Use the outdoors as your gym.
3) Give up cable and just get Netflix or other streaming accounts.
4) You don’t have to put your lunch in a brown bag, but you get what I am saying. Take your lunch to work or school.
5) You don’t have to buy everything at the high end stores.
THANK YOU TO MY SISTER, VANESSA ESPARZA FOR HER AMAZING CHALKBOARD WRITING SKILLS.
Happy New Year’s,