Halloween is literally tomorrow and don’t you want to be your neighborhood, “Sleeping Beauty”. Aurora the 1959 Disney Princess, the iconic look was heavily influenced by the Post-War decade. The look includes simple eyeliner and pink, pink and more pink.
Los Angeles makeup artist, Adria Craig, who is also a big Disney fanatic becomes Aurora for a day, with these simple makeup tricks.
- Put tape under your eyes to give you a clean eyeshadow look.
- Add pink eyeshadow to your eyelids. Use the Morphe b35 pallet.
- Use Maybelline 24-hour Super Stay “Pink Goes On” lipstick as an eyeliner. Create a wingtip eyeliner look with it.
- Then add Sephora black eyeliner. Keep the line thin.
- Add the “Frozen Fruit” eyeshadow from the Jeffree Star Brainfreeze palette to your eyelids.
- Then add “Cold Shoulder” eyeshadow from Jeffree Star Brainfreeze palette under your eyebrows.
- Put Neutrogena tinted moisturizer all over your face.
- Add Cover Girl Better Skin concealer, around your nose and forehead.
- Put e.l.f. putty primer all over your face.
- Contour with the Maybelline Super Stay foundation.
- Brush on Morphe setting powder.
- Let it set and put on the Maybelline 24-hour super stay Pink Goes On lipstick.
- Then add some Mirabella blush.
- Then add the “Cold Shoulder” from the Jeffree Star Brainfreeze eyeshadow as a highlighter.
May you decide between your pinks and blues this Halloween night.